Commercial Heating Repair
Is your business freezing? Are your employees looking to go elsewhere to warm up? You need professional commercial heating repair and service ASAP to get your heating system and your business back up and running! Proper heating is essential to a safe, comfortable, and productive work environment.
Are you looking for commercial heating repair and service due to any of the following common issues?
- Your heating system won’t turn on
- Your pilot light is out
- You hear strange noises when the heating system starts or operates
- Your main burner won’t light, or quickly extinguishes
- Your burners are lit, but the blower won’t turn on
- Your blower runs constantly
You can count on Integrated Air Solutions for 24-hour emergency commercial heating repair and service:
- We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for all of your commercial heating repair and service needs.
- We offer an upfront explanation of the problem, letting you decide the best way for your business to handle it before we begin repairs.
- We charge by the job, not the hour, so there’s never an overtime charge.
- Our work is guaranteed, with repairs properly and professionally done the first time.
Our Heating Repair Team at Integrated Air Solutions Has Got You Covered!
We can tackle even the most stubborn commercial heating issues:
- No power – Tripped breakers, loose wiring, or even a simple switch could cause power issues. And complicated, hard to pinpoint issues such as transformer, thermostat, control board, capacitor, and blower motor issues may require additional diagnostic tests during commercial heating repair and service.
- Ailing or failing motor – A noisy motor is never a good sign, and could indicate possible failure. Tend to squeaky, squealing motors immediately to prevent a complete heating breakdown.
- Ignition failure – Rapid clicking sounds from a heating system that fails to ignite may be the result of a blocked flue, faulty control board, or improper limit control.
- Burner won’t stay lit – By cleaning key components and checking adjustments, technicians can determine if a dirty flame sensor, clogged condensate drain, or gas supply issue is contributing to this problem.
- Blower conked out – Your heating system may be experiencing an issue with the run capacitor or motor, which could prevent the blower from turning on after the burners ignite.
- Blower won’t quit – If your thermostat isn’t set to “on,” your continuously running blower motor could be the result of a dirty air filter restricting airflow and damaging the limit switch. Our skilled technicians can pinpoint the problem, replace the switch, and educate you on filter changes.
Prevent Future Issues With Annual Heating Maintenance
You can protect the health of your heating system simply by keeping it well maintained with the help of our heating maintenance experts. You should also schedule professional maintenance visits annually. This not only extends the life of your heating system by keeping it operating efficiently, but also saves your business energy dollars.
What’s more, planned preventive maintenance identifies common heating safety issues before they threaten your business and employees, including:
- Low oxygen levels from heating systems that aren’t getting sufficient fresh air
- Carbon monoxide buildup resulting from clogged or improperly vented ductwork
- Cracks in the heat exchanger or combustion chamber that may be invisible to the naked eye that can lead to carbon monoxide leakage
- Soot buildup that can ignite a fire
- Carbon monoxide buildup resulting from a dirty heating system
We service all makes and models of HVAC equipment including: AirEase, Allied, Amana, American Standard, Armstrong, Bryant, Carrier, Coleman, Concord, Daikin, Ducane, Frigidaire, Goodman, Heil, Janitrol, Lennox, Luxaire, Maytag, Payne, Rheem, Ruud, Tempstar, Trane, Westinghouse & York.