Residential Air Conditioning
At Integrated Air Solutions not only do our technicians provide air conditioning repair service to deliver ice-cold air, but they can actually help you lower your electric bills. We truly understand the importance of cutting your energy and operating costs, making you comfortable, making the system safe to operate for you and your family and protecting the environment. All of our professionally trained technicians are skilled at finding energy-wasting problems on your air conditioning system. To schedule for service on your air conditioning systems contact us.
Replacement or Upgrades
The average air condition system will operate safely and efficiently for approximately 10 years. After that, the system’s reliability and operating efficiency typically makes the system outdated. For example, 10 years ago the average system had a Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio (SEER) of 8. If the system has dirty or damaged heat transfer surfaces it will be operating around 50% less efficient or around 6 SEER today!
The best place to start is with our technicians to help you quickly identify your requirements for:
- Home use versus special heating & air conditioning room conditions due to home office, exercise room, parties or if their exists unnecessary heating & air conditioning of closed off rooms or during unoccupied periods.
- Comfort requirements versus stale air problems, specific rooms are too hot or too cold, system noise levels, and or too humid (muggy) or too dry (e.g. static electricity, dry throat, skin).
- Health/safety requirements versus indoor air quality, respiratory and or humidity control, and child safety concerns in or around system.
- Property requirements versus if planning home renovations or add on to your home
- Financial requirements versus the importance of saving money on energy and operating cost, or working with a contractor that can protect owner from risk and liability, or your wish to explore financing options.
Adding a NEW Air Conditioning System
Is your home without a forced-air air conditioning system? If so, you have options available to you. You can install a ducted system or you may consider a lower cost installation of a ductless mini split system. To schedule an appointment with one of our installation advisors to learn more about our entire line-up of air conditioning systems and system enhancements contact us.
We service all makes and models of HVAC equipment including: AirEase, Allied, Amana, American Standard, Armstrong, Bryant, Carrier, Coleman, Concord, Daikin, Ducane, Frigidaire, Goodman, Heil, Janitrol, Lennox, Luxaire, Maytag, Payne, Rheem, Ruud, Tempstar, Trane, Westinghouse & York.